Friday, 8 August 2014

Lanzarote Photo Diary

After returning from a fortnight in paradise, my holiday blues really are starting to kick in. This is my second time visiting Lanzarote (for those who are not familiar with the country, it is part of the Canary Islands and just off the coast of Africa) and I am eager to return already! We stayed in the beautiful town of Playa Blanca and I thought it would be nice to share some photos with you.


Sadly, I can't take credit for this arty shot from the plane as we landed in Lanzarote - my Dad took this!


Let me introduce you to my sister Daisy (right) and our close friend Hayley. This was the first day - can you tell that we are all in desperate need of a nap?



Overlooking the sea on a boat ride to Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura 
Relaxing in the shallow waters


Volcano tour in Timanfaya
The animal photographer in me!
Playa Blanca
Before boarding the doughnut! 10/10 for composition I think!
Getting into my darts - I scored 60 which is apparantly quite good!
Rifle shooting on the other hand, was not my strongest activity and I failed to hit the board!
Champagne toast before heading out - don't worry, I was drinking appletiser!

A celebratory dinner for Mum and Dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary 
"A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows." - St. Francis of Assisi

Lots of love,

Lily