Wednesday 19 March 2014

THE DISNEY TAG!

One thing you may already know about me is that I have a huge love for all things Disney! I believe you are truly never too old for a bit of magic and cheesiness in your life. Anyway, I thought I would write a fun, light-hearted post today where I answer 25 questions all about Disney. I'm not following a specific tag by the way, I am taking questions from lots of Disney tags and adding a few of my own questions along the way. I apologise to my friend Sophie or any other Disney haters in advance!

1. Favourite Disney movie?

I have many! The Lion King is my ultimate favourite, along with The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. I also love Tangled and Frozen!

2. Disney World or Disney Land?

Disney World obviously!

3. Favourite Disney Character?

Simba and Thumper

4. Favourite Disney Princess?

Ariel, Belle and Jasmine

5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most?

Snowglobes and ornaments. I love to collect things, but I'm not a hoarder or anything! Quite the opposite actually, I'm a neat freak so I would never go overboard as tempting as it can be sometimes! 

6. Your favourite Disney song?

Part of Your World, A Whole New World, Tale as Old as Time, Colours of the Wind and a more recent favourite - LET IT GOOOOOO

7. Favourite Disney Soundtrack?

It's got to be the Frozen soundtrack!

8.  Favourite attraction/ride at the parks?

My favourite attractions are the parades and shows without a doubt. As for rides, I love Aerosmith's Rock 'n' Roller Coaster!

9. What is your dream job at Disney?

To be a princess of course!

10. Have you ever been to Disney World or Disney Land? If so, how many times?

I've been to Florida, Disney World four times - when I was 2, 4, 10 and 13 years old. I also went in my Mum's tummy as well if that counts?

11. What's your most treasured Disney item?

My Disney Charm Bracelet - it's so beautiful and valuable, I may have to dedicate a blog post to it!

12. Your favourite snack to get at the parks?

The Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwiches - they are delicious and always go down a treat in the blazing sun!

13. Your favourite parade/shows at the parks?

I love all of the parades but my favourite show is probably the Beauty and the Beast show at Hollywood Studios

14. Flounder, Sebastian or Scuttle?

It's between Sebastian and Flounder... Flounder. Sorry Scuttle!

15. Iago, Genie, Carpet, Abu or Rajah? 

Abu!

16. Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere or Cogsworth?

Chip is cute, but Mrs. Potts sings Tale as Old as Time so she's my favourite!

17. If you could live in any Disney World, which would you choose?

The Kingdom of Corona in Tangled. I love the gondolas and pretty lanterns and most importantly, the sunshine!

18. Favourite Disney prince?

Definitely Aladdin! I also have a bit of a crush on Flynn Ryder too

19. Favourite Disney couple?

Aladdin and Jasmine 

20. Which "forgotten princess" would you like to add to the official lineup? 

Giselle from Enchanted! Why isn't she an official Princess? Sort it out Disney!

21. Saddest Disney moment?

When Mufasa gets killed - gets me every time!

22. Your favourite iconic Disney moment?

When Rafiki holds up Simba!

23. Most underrated Disney Princess?

Pocahontas and Mulan!

24. Favourite Disney quote/saying?

"Hakuna Matata"

25. Post a Disney related picture

Here are a few of my favourite memories captured at Disney:







I tag ALL of you to do this tag next! 

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." - Walt Disney

Lots of love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment