Sunday 16 March 2014

My Trip to the Seaside

It looks like the rainy days are over for a while here in England so we decided to make the most of the sunny weather with a seaside walk. The sunshine always puts everybody in a happier mood, and with the near arrival of spring everything is looking brighter. I love to capture the beautiful things in life and so I thought I would share a few of the photos I took with my camera whilst taking a stroll by the sea.   

I spotted this ADORABLE pug and had to fight the urge to squeeze through the gate and steal him or her!

Top - Primark 
Caught sipping!











What do you like to do when the sun is shining?

"Spring is our reminder that no matter how dark and cold life can get, sun will once again shine and the flowers will blossom." - Mimi Ikonn

Lots of love,

Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment