Sunday 22 June 2014

OOTD: Getting Catty

I thought I'd mix things up a bit with a never before done 'Outfit of the Day' blog post. By no means am I an expert at this kind of thing, but the excited fashionista in me does come out when the weather starts to get a bit warmer.


I kept my outfit simple and comfortable but still appropriate for a girly shopping and cinema trip with my friend Becky. I also think the adorable heart-patterned burgundy skirt makes the outfit super chic and vintage looking.



The studs and tassels on my bag spiced up the classic skirt and top combination. I also had to sport my infinity ring along with all of my other rings as I was seeing The Fault in Our Stars that day. If you haven't already seen it, you have to, it's amazing! Have any of you seen it yet?



I apologise to those who have a phobia of feet!
I wore my adorable diamond panda necklace, which looking back now, slightly contradicts my 'Meoow' top! I kept things even more simple with some nude sandals too.

Just, ya know, staring into the distance

It was a lovely sunny day so I had my tortoise-shell sunglasses at the ready! 





Top - H&M
Skirt (includes belt) - Matalan  
Bag - Peacocks
Shoes - Primark
Infinity ring - Claire's Accessories
Panda necklace - H&M
Sunglasses - Next


Have a lovely week!

"Wherever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine." - Anthony J. D'Angelo


Lots of love,


Lily





2 comments:

  1. I loved the outfit! The skirt is right up my alley when it comes to my style :)

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt if perfect! I adore those sunglasses. Looking lovely!! -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete