Sunday 8 June 2014

My Disney Charm Bracelet

You might remember that I did a Disney Tag not too long ago. I mentioned my Disney charm bracelet being my most treasured Disney item and I also remember saying how I may have to dedicate a blog post to it. Well, that's exactly what I'm going to do now.

For those wondering, this bracelet goes by the name of the 'Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet' and is an original jewellery design exclusively from the Bradford Exchange. It is individually hand-crafted and plated in 24k gold and features 37 Disney character charms, all of which are hand-painted. 

This isn't the most cheapest of items, but it is priceless to me as it is so special and I love it. I don't wear it a lot for fear of damaging it but it is kept in a safe place being something that I will treasure forever. This bracelet was actually bought for me for my 10th Birthday so it is just over four years old now.


I wanted to show close-ups of a few characters so that you can see how beautifully detailed each and every one is. You might be able to spot your favourite character!







 The Ultimate Classic Disney Charm Bracelet is still available for purchase from The Bradford Exchange.

"Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Lots of love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment