Friday 5 February 2016

Ditching The Frame

Hey guys! How has your week been? I'm so relieved it's the weekend and I'm looking forward to just resting as I feel so exhausted at the moment. I've been having a no makeup week at school which is scary in a way as makeup can be a real comfort blanket and confidence booster for me and I'm sure most other girls. Sure I feel ugly and exposed (like a peeled potato) but at the same time there's something so gratifying about showing people exactly what I am. There is also no better inner peace than accepting and embracing yourself naturally, I saw a lovely quote today comparing people to artwork and it got me thinking... Not all of our frames are perfectly kept or flawless but it's the inside of the frame that truly encapsulates people. Also, aren't frames just restricting and confining? Every once in a while you need to just be fearless and break free. Who else is tired of comforming?! 

Love Lily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment