Monday 14 July 2014

My Summer Wishlist Tag

Summer is here and I am so excited! Not only is it my favourite time of the year, but it is the season that really motivates me to do more. I have put together a little wish list below of all of the goals I want to achieve by the end of summer.













I tag you all to create a summer wish list, I can't wait to see them!

What are you wishing to do this summer?

"For every dark night, there's a brighter day." - Tupac Shakur

Lots of love,

Lily

10 comments:

  1. these pictures are simply stunning! love it!
    spencrescurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post!
    Keep in touch..
    xx Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! I love it!
    Lovely post, also like how you quotes Tupac :) xx

    -Ana from anasoup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear, thank you! I like to include a quote with each post I write :) I happen to love your blog too! Definitely becoming a member :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a cool post - I love the way you've presented it using the pictures! Star gaze and toast marshmallows sound GREAT! Enjoy your summer!:) Abi:) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Have a lovely summer too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is so pretty, I hope you get to do all these things! Travel and read more book are definitely 2 I'll be trying to do this summer!

    http://owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I hope you accomplish your goals as well and have a lovely summer :)

      www.lilyroselo.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete