Saturday 17 May 2014

Banoffee Pie and Sea Air

My Mum, my sister and I had a bite to eat at this gem of a bakery in Leigh for lunch. Beforehand though, we couldn't resist a mooch around in the quaint little shops. We even spotted this beautiful dog tied to a lead outside one of them and I really wanted to take him or her home!


It was difficult deciding what to pick for lunch. I ended up choosing a chicken, chorizo and emmental cheese toasted sandwich with pesto and salad and it did not disappoint. It would have been rude to have not tried something sweet of course so I went for the Banoffee Pie whilst Daisy opted for a white chocolate caramel shortbread slice. After having a bite of Daisy's, I can tell you they were both equally delicious. 






It was lovely breathing in the fresh air as we walked along the sea front. It also made for the perfect photo opportunity!




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

"Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lots of love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment